- Search available federal opportunities across different federal government agencies. You will be prompted to create a username and password as well as upload a resume and cover letter.
- Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals are included. Click here for help to file unemployment.
New York State
The federal CARES Act was passed into law on March 27, 2020. The act provides unemployment insurance as well as pandemic unemployment insurance for New Yorkers. The New York State Department of Labor has compiled a fact sheet on this act including information regarding how to file a claim. You can also consult the NYS Department of Labor page What You Need to Know and Do about the Cares Act for additional information. The US Treasury Department and the IRS announced on March 30 2020 the distribution of economic impact payments to Americans, for additional information on this consult the IRS page Economic Impact Payments: What You Need To Know.
Consult here for Nassau county’s website for Nassau county jobs, links and information.
- Lists information about available positions and provides applications to take Civil Service Examinations.
- A network of organizations that assist employers in hiring qualified workers. This site offers career resources including job training, news updates including job fairs, links to partner organizations where there will be job listings.
- Positions available in the Town of Hempstead.
- Comprehensive career website for hiring veterans of America’s military. This site is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- New York State site for veterans to assist them in returning to the workforce.