Levittown Public Library Card
How to Get a Levittown Public Library Card
- You must be a resident of Levittown School District #5.
- There is no age requirement for a library card.
- You must bring two pieces of current identification with your name and address.
- Acceptable Identification includes :
- New York State Drivers License or Permit
- New York State Vehicle Registration
- Car Insurance Card
- Bank or Checking Statement
- Leisure Pass
- School ID
- Current Utility Bill
- Levittown firemen, teachers in District #5 & Levittown Post Office employees are entitled to a library card. Proof of employment is required.
- Levittown professional offices and businesses are entitled to one library card.
How to Renew My Library Card
- Expired Less than 6 Months
- Bring in your expired library card
- Show current ID with your name and address.
- Expired Over 6 Months
- Same procedure as applying for a new card.
- To apply for a replacement card, you must present two forms of acceptable identification.
- There is a $1.00 replacement fee.